Plus 5-step stair stringer pressure-impregnated pine 125 x 85 cm
Plus 5-step stair stringer pressure-impregnated pine 125 x 85 cm made with FSC wood.
318 in stock
5 - 12 workdays
Manufacturer part number:
38.99 € incl tax
37.99 € incl tax
The stair stringer from Plus A / S is a super practical problem solver for the terrace and balcony. They looked for and found an aid to bridge the difference in height between the wooden terrace and the lawn or lower ground. For all those who want to save the tedious creation of templates when creating stairs and garden stairs. Because it is also cheap, the stringer is so popular.
Available in lengths from 2 to 7 steps.
Creation of a garden, terrace / makeshift staircase with the stair stringers from plus.
You need at least 2 stringers, shortened decking and wood screws (e.g. Torx) to create a staircase. Of course, wider stairs are also possible, the recommended distance between the cheeks is approx. 60 cm.
You can insert the stringer here
- The terrace stairs bridge the difference in height between the terrace and the lawn
- The outside staircase bridges the height difference between the side entrance door and the garden or courtyard
- The attic stairs on steep terrain secure the ascent / descent
- The auxiliary stairs can be mobile instead of scaffolding
- The classic: New building or renovation is almost finished, you move in and in front of the brand new front door there is a nice little mud and trip hazard or a wobbly wooden beam ...
- We look forward to further application examples, please write to us.
Loose stair stringer, one piece.
Please order accessories.
Boards or planks with a thickness of 28 mm and a width of 12 cm are recommended. Two pieces of 12 cm each fit perfectly on the stair stringers.
Tip: Think about the cladding of the stairs, if you want.
Solid wood, pine-spruce, FSC (70%).
Pressure impregnation: chrome-free, boron-free, greenish.
Important information (please read)
The product is not designed for beauty, but for perfect functionality - hence the low price.
You may want to clean the stringer before installing it. This is quite possible - but please make sure that the wooden terrace should generally be dried outdoors in the sun or under a roof in bad weather.
If, in contrary to the designed concept, the stringer will be used as a basement staircase, the wood must be completely dry as described above.
Free download of assembly instructions
Proof of sustainability
Product is FSC © MIX 70% certified