The stair stringer from Plus A/S is a super practical problem solver for terraces and balconies. They searched for and found a tool to bridge the difference in height between the wooden terrace and the lawn or the lower ground. For all those who want to save themselves the tedious creation of stencils when creating makeshift stairs and garden stairs. Because it is also cheap, the stair stringer is so popular.
Available in length from 2 to 7 steps.
Creation of a garden, terrace / makeshift staircase with the stair stringers from plus.
You need at least 2 stringers, shortened decking and wood screws (e.g. Torx) to create a staircase. Of course, wider stairs are also possible, the recommended cheek distance is approx. 60 cm.
Here you can use the stair stringer
- The terrace staircase bridges the difference in height between the terrace and the lawn
- The external staircase bridges the difference in height between the side entrance door and the garden or courtyard
- The floor stairs on steep terrain ensure the ascent / descent
- The auxiliary staircase can be mobile, instead of scaffolding
- The classic: new construction or renovation is almost finished, you move in and in front of the brand new front door there is the nice little mud and tripping hazard or a wobbly wooden beam ...
- Wir freuen uns über weitere Einsatzbeispiele, schreibt uns gerne.
Stair stringer loose, one piece.
Please order accessories.
Boards or planks with a thickness of 28 mm and a width of 12 cm are recommended. Two pieces of 12 cm each fit perfectly on the stair stringers.
Tip: Think about the cladding of the stairs at the same time, if desired.
Solid wood, pine-spruce, FSC (70%).
Pressure impregnation: chromium-free, boron-free, greenish.
Important notes (please read)
The product is not trimmed for beauty, but for perfect functionality - hence the low price.
You may want to clean the stair stringer before installation. This is quite possible - but please make sure that the wooden terrace should generally be dried outdoors in the sun or under a roof in bad weather.
If, contrary to the original concept, the stair stringer is to be used as a basement staircase, the wood must be thoroughly dried as described above.
Assembly instructions free of charge download
Proof of sustainability
Product has FSC© MIX 70% certificate
Tip: Pick up in DE-74321 possible - no delivery charge.